Homeowners in Stones Manor have the assurance that the neighborhood is being managed by professional community property managers. Ghertner and Company provides the oversight to maintain the quality and integrity of the neighborhood. Services are provided to each homeowner and are funded through the reasonable monthly HOA fees.
- Weekly curbside trash pickup included
- Weekly front and rear yard lawn mowing and trimming included (shrub bed or irrigation maintenance not included)
- Seasonal front and rear yard lawn fertilization and weed control is included
- Use of Pool and neighborhood common areas
- Manor House is available to residents for private functions (by reservation)
- Up to a combination of (3) dogs and/or cats
- Phase 1 and 2 Covenants and Restrictions available online
- Community yard sales twice a year
- Click Here to see more about the Stones Manor Covenants and Restrictions or learn more about the monthly HOA fee.